There's currently a war on women being waged in the US, with abortion rights being the battlefield.
In episode 27 of Life Through a Dram, I talk about why this war has no place in the 21st century, and why we need to support women with every ounce of strength we have.
Topics on the menu include:
- The abortion bills that Ohio, Alabama, and Michigan are looking to bring into law
- The punishment that women will receive should they have an abortion
- How rapists have more rights than the women they rape
- Why we need to take a stand now and make this an issue we rise against
Settle back for a discussion about taking a step back into the dark ages, why abortion should not be a decision made by anyone but the woman involved, and why we need to make this an issue we all rally against.
Support Life Through a Dram
- Listen for free or leave a review on iTunes
- Listen for free on Google Podcasts
- Listen for free on Spotify
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Mentioned on today's show: