Often in life, nerds (or geeks) come under fire for not "fitting into the norm". In episode 17 of Life Through a Dram, I talk about how I used to be one of those who laughed at nerds, and how I came to the realization nerds are pretty cool (and became one myself).
Topics on the menu include:
- Remembering happier times in an otherwise shitty childhood
- Being a mean kid before I knew any better
- Finding love and appreciation for nerdiness
- How an awakening to alternatives to "normality" changed my life mindset
- Why we all need to be more accepting if we truly wish to be the best we can be
- National Museum of Scotland
- The Forth Rail Bridge
- The Flying Scotsman
- Gideon Sundback
- National Ocean Service
This week's whisky is the Toki Japanese whisky from Suntory. Slainte var.
Support Life Through a Dram