Being a good person is not a given - you can say all the stuff in the world about how good you are, and how you'll look out for those around you.
But if your actions don't back up your words, you'll never be anything other than the person that said so much and delivered little.
This is especially true with the current global coronavirus pandemic, and how people are selfishly reacting to that.
We don't have to be that person. We shouldn't be that person. Whether we are or not, though, comes down to one simple question: Do you want to be a better person, truly?
Topics on today's show include
- How our decisions when we're younger impact our future lives
- Why we need discipline in our lives
- How I could have been a very different - as in worse - person than I am today
- Why we need to come together as a community in these trying times
Settle back for a chat about actions being more effective than words, and why the world needs us all to be better people.
Support Life Through a Dram
- Leave a review
- Listen on your favourite app
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Contact me: email@example.com
- Samson Q2U Dynamic Mic
- Focusrite Solo Scarlett 3rd Gen Audio Interface
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter
Mentioned on today's show