In episode 23 of Life Through a Dram, I chat with Brian Driggs on his changing use of social media, how he's building an intentional business, his plans for The Gearhead Project, and why private communities are the future of the internet.
Topics on the menu include:
- How Klout brought us together in the battle against invasion of privacy
- How Brian doesn't see social media as the saviour of the internet
- His labour of love, The Gearhead Project, and why it's not just a project for fans of the auto industry
- How living meaningfully can make the leap from life to business
- Why the future of the web lies in private communities
Settle back for an engaging and informative chat with Brian, as he shares his thoughts on doing more, better.
Connect with Brian:
Support Life Through a Dram
- Subscribe for free or leave a review on iTunes
- Subscribe for free or leave a review on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe for free on Spotify
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Resources mentioned in today's show: