So it's been a while since the last episode. A bunch of stuff got in the way - life, health, home, and more. All the things that usually throw you off track when you let them.
But at the same time, I could have controlled how much I let these things impacted the other parts of my life, and the frequency I shipped them - this podcast, my newsletter, ideas I let slip, etc.
In this week's episode, I talk about why we need to control the narrative, and ship only when we're ready to.
Topics on the menu include
- Why we should control the way we ship, and when
- Why quality os always more important than quality
- How you can take control of your own paths (goals, plans, etc)
- A new project I've launched with my wife
Settle back for a discussion on realizing how we're defined by our choices and the mechanics behind them.
Support Life Through a Dram
- Listen for free or leave a review on iTunes
- Listen for free on Google Podcasts
- Listen for free on RadioPublic
- Listen for free on Overcast
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentioned on today's show