One of the impacts with the new normal due to the coronavirus is having our kids home from school past the normal March Break period.
Not only does this offer a unique situation for parents to deal with, but also teachers, as they come to the realization that they may not get to finish the school year with their kids.
After all, given they spend 7 hours a day, 5 days a week with our kids, it's only natural to have teachers look to their students as part of their family. Given the sadness many teachers are feeling at the moment, I thought it'd be nice to show our appreciation
Topics on today's show include
- Why teachers are such an important part of our lives
- How they can shape our most important decisions with what may seem a small action at the time
- Why a lot of the person we are today stems from our teachers
- Why it's important for us to share our gratitude
Settle back for a chat about the role teachers play in shaping the adults we become, and how you can offer your own thanks.
Support Life Through a Dram
- Leave a review
- Listen on your favourite app
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rode PodMic
- Focusrite Solo Scarlett 3rd Gen Audio Interface
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter
Mentioned on today's show