In episode 25 of Life Through a Dram, I talk about how we need to shift the focus from things to people. Marketers and advertisers have led us down a consumer-driven path of needing things to make us feel validated, but as I discuss in this week's show, that seeking of validation is misplaced.
Topics on the menu include:
- How Canada supports the importance of family
- How we've been forced into a life of consumerism
- Why validation by social proof isn't validation at all
- How we can change our mindsets and live more deliberately
- Why our love of things versus people is taking us down a dangerous path
Settle back for a chat about what's truly important in life, and why it's not too late for is to change how we live ours.
Support Life Through a Dram
- Listen for free or leave a review on iTunes
- Listen for free on Google Podcasts
- Listen for free on Spotify
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Mentioned on today's show: