In episode 13 of Life Through a Dram, I chat with Bill Nab on how life can take a very different turn, finding meaning through dark times, and bringing positivity into your life to be a happier person.
Topics on the menu include:
- How a dark chapter in Billy's life saw his daughter find her career course
- Realization that he was in a bad place, that led him to be put on suicide watch
- Why transforming your life is a much more effective approach than changing it
- Why you shouldn't worry about the things you can't change, and focus on the ones you can
- Why we all need to be open about our failings to help not only ourselves, but those around us too
- Why we should look to teach kids empathy at school
Settle back for an open and insightful conversation as Billy shares his story, and how it can help you see where you are in your life currently, and how to really take control of it for the better.
Connect with Billy:
This week's whisky is the Glenlivet 15 year old French Oak Reserve. Slainte var.