In episode 14 of Life Through a Dram, I chat with Ryan Cox on the value of building relationships, the fight he needed to overcome a life-changing trauma, and how he decided to take action at schools with delinquent lunch money accounts.
Topics on the menu include:
- How his personal relationships have shaped his life since a young age
- His decision to adopt his two nephews
- How a major trauma in his life has made permanent life-altering changes
- A rather cool (if freaky) party trick!
- Why he couldn't stand back and let kids be hungry at school, even though his own finances weren't in the best shape
- Why making people feel good about themselves is the key to making change in the world
Settle back for an inspiring and heart-warming conversation as Ryan shares his story, and how you can look to his example of overcoming adversity, and be a part of your community that leads from the front and inspires change.
Connect with Ryan:
This week's whisky is the Bowmore 12 year old. Slainte var.