Being an entrepreneur can be hard. Coping with mental health issues while growing and running your own business can add immense stress, both to you personally and those around you.
This is something that green industry professional Josh Currivan knows only too well. The last time we chatted, we spoke about his younger life, his upbringing, his mental health issues, and how that had led him to where he is today.
In this episode, we catch up one year later to talk about mental health and entrepreneurship, and how the two are intertwined.
Topics on the menu include
- What it means to be an entrepreneur while coping with mental health
- How it can impact your personal, family, and professional life
- How having ADHD impacts your business
- Why the predominantly male-dominated green industry still needs to talk more about mental health
- Why it's important to take moments of stillness for yourself
Settle back for a chat about the pressures of wanting to succeed, why you need to take the emotion out of business decisions to, and why the "go after everything" mindset is hurting you.
Connect with Josh:
Support Life Through a Dram
- Leave a review
- Listen on your favourite app
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Contact me: email@example.com
Mentioned on today's show