We make our own bonds, but sometimes we use the wrong kind of glue. All in the name of loyalty.
Because there is something inherently good about loyalty – after all, who doesn’t want to be the one that others count on and never let down? – it makes it easier to screw up.
And that’s okay, because none of us are perfect, as I discuss in episode 26 of Life Through a Dram.
Topics on the menu include:
- How loyalty can dim our vision
- Why we need to listen to warning signs
- Why we need to constantly work on earning and giving loyalty
- Why we should take the lessons we learn to help shape our futures
- How pain can help turn us into better people
Settle back for a chat about making mistakes, fixing them, and why we should be careful who we open up our private circles to.
Support Life Through a Dram
- Listen for free or leave a review on iTunes
- Listen for free on Google Podcasts
- Listen for free on Spotify
- Support with a donation - it helps keep the whisky topped up! :)
Mentioned on today's show: